Want to eat some of the food from Game of Thrones? My friend and podcast co-host Alan Kistler has written, The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook: From Direwolf Ale to Auroch Stew - More Than 150 Recipes from Westeros and Beyond. Try such recipes as:
- Arbor Red Wine—the finest spirit in the Seven Kingdoms
- The House of Stark’s Venison, Apple, Cheddar Plaits—savory meat pies, fit for any Warden of the North
- The Imp’s Wild Strawberry Fool—a dessert light enough to make Tyrion smile
- Wilding Grilled Pork Chops with Stir-Grilled Apples—the meal of choice at Craster’s Keep
- Tears of Lys—the concoction of choice for bartenders and assassins alike
Available for pre-order now!